Tammy Carmona is an accomplished florist, with over 25 years of experience in creating fresh floral and silk floral arrangements.
Her designs have been the centerpiece of thousands of weddings and celebrations, including Hollywood parties and award-winning movie sets.
“Tulip & Pansies” Three-Time Winner
One of Tammy’s (many) accomplishments is winning the prestigious “Tulip & Pansies” competition – not once, not twice, but 3 years in a row. Competing against celebrity florists like David Tutera and Preston Bailey, she created wearable floral centerpieces for models to showcase on the runway.
Twilight Wedding Flowers
Tammy was commissioned to design the entire wedding scene for the movie “Twilight: Breaking Dawn”, which grossed over $ 800 million. The wedding scene won multiple awards for set design & floral art, and was prominently featured in official film promo clips & commercials.
Tammy has also worked with Oprah Winfrey, the Oscars, and P. Diddy, to produce events in Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
A Thousand Years
The artist Christina Perry chose the wedding scene for her multi-platinum hit single “A Thousand Years”, which has over 1.8 BILLION views on YouTube, making it one of the Top 100 most-viewed videos on YouTube of all time.
Tammy speaks 4 languages – English, Yiddish, Hebrew, and Spanish. She has traveled to over 50 countries, and has a cosmopolitan awareness of the various design influences and traditions all over the world, which she brings to her floral arrangements and product designs.
- Christina Perri – “A Thousand Years” music video featuring Tammy Carmona’s set design & floral
- Hollywood Reporter – FIRST LOOK: ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding Scene
- Huffington Post – Author Profile: Tammy Carmona
- TheKnot – Vendor Profile: Tammy Carmona
- Israel21 – “Oprah and Gordon love Tammy Carmona’s custom tableware“
- PlayingWithFlowers: “Twilight Breaking Dawn Wedding Flowers”
- IMDB: Tammy Polatsek Profile
- IMDB: “Win A ‘Twilight’ Wedding By Carmona“
- iSimcha: Company Profile: Aristocratic Design by Tammy Polatsek
- Robert Pattinson Worldwide: “Get Your Own “Breaking Dawn: Part 1” Wedding Dishware from Carmona New York“
- Amazon.com – Book Listing: “Aristocratic Fruits” by Tammy Polatsek
- National Restaurant Association – Vendor Listing: Carmona New York & Co.
- MaureenStevens.com – “Twilight Wedding Love“
- GourmetInsider – “Arts & Flowers – Tammy Carmona-Polatsek’s Floral Designs Inspire Her Custom Tabletops“
- PopSugar!Living – “Bella and Edward’s Incredible Wedding Flowers From Breaking Dawn“
- Chabad-Lubavitch of Louisiana – “Photo Gallery 2007“
- KyleeAnn – “Hollywood Wedding Inspiration“
- Tabletop Journal – “Carmona New York & Co. Goes Hollywood With New Dinnerware Design“
- Forward.com – “Brooklyn Soup Kitchen to Serve Meals for the Hungry — on Fine Hollywood China”
- [Related: New York Times – “In the Wee Hours, Worship and More“]
- PRNewsWire – “Oprah Chooses Beautiful and Stylish Carmona Dinnerware for Her List of Favorite Things in the December 2013 Issue of O, The Oprah Magazine“
- Educational Institute Oholei Torah – “59th Annual Gala Dinner“
- PlumDeluxe.com – “10 Influential Weddings That Never Really Happened”
- Bridal Guide – “Inside The Twilight: Breaking Dawn Wedding”
- The Whole Foods Kosher Kitchen: Glorious Meals Pure and Simple – photo credit for using Carmona dishes for the entire cookbook
- Kosher Scene – “Creative Eye, Creative Mind”